|Gear Chamfering Machine
This is a machine for angle chamfering
of transmission clutch teeth(involute spline).
- Due to vertical construction, the machine is suitable
for space saving and line formation.
- NC indexing system is adopted.
- Cutter head against work head is moved up and down for
- Work head retracts approx.
200mm upon completion of machining. Mounting / dismounting
of workpiece will be easy.
- For chucking of workpiece and driving work head, hydraulic
force is used. (Hydraulu tank unit is installed separately.)
- Machined gear diameter : 50 - 110mm
- Machined gear modules : 1 - 3
- Machine teeth number : 18 - 60
- Chamfering angle 90°- 120°
- Electric motors
Up and down slide : 1.8kW AC servo motor (With brake)
Cutter : 1.5kW 4P
Hydraulic : 0.75kW 4P
Coolant oil pump : 400W 2P
Indexing : Mega-torque motor (NSK)
- Machining time : MAX.0.8sec./tooth
- Floor area : 1,300x2,300
- Weight : Approx. 3,000kg
- 2-axis cutter head, Fixed and adjustable types
- Fixture jig
- Outer teeth positioning device
This is the machine to chamfer internal
tooth and external tooth of the gear.
This machine is equipped with the epoch-making
mechanism to efficiently chamfer the unequal double angle
of gear tooth as well as the double angle chamfering in
which the conventional machine is hard to make the simultaneous
- The independent cutter spindle can make each different
angle. (Angle indication by encoder)
- The cutter axis space can be easily set with the linear
gauge and degital indicaion mode.
- NC control system can finely adjust the index of workpiece,
cutter position and drill.
- Chamfering gear tooth diameter : 50 - 110mm
- Workpiece module : 1 - 3M
- Chamfering angle : 90°- 120°
- Motor :
Lengthwise cutter feed : Two AC servo motors(1kW)
Vertical cutter feed : Two AC servo motors(1kW)
Cutter axis : 0.75kW 4P (2axes)
Hydraulic pressure : 1.5kW 4P
Coolant oil : 0.4kW 2P
- Chamfering time : Max. 0.8sec/tooth
(differs by chamfering angle, module.)
- Floor area : 1,400x2,500mm
- Weight : About 3,000kg